Monday, January 4, 2016

New Loot! (#21)

A couple of items I recently grabbed from Amazon. Not games, but game related...




***Final Fantasy VII***
Advent Children

Published by Square Enix 
Released 2005 (Blu-ray 2009) 
*Rated PG-13*

I don't know why I took so long to buy this movie. I've seen it half a billion times and I LOVE it. It's all the characters I loved in FFVII, two years after the events of the game. I figured with the FFVII remake on its way, now was as good a time as any to grab the movie and remind myself of all the love I felt for the characters and the original game. ♥



***Final Fantasy***
The Spirits Within

Published by Square Pictures
Released 2001 (Blu-ray 2007)
*Rated PG-13*

I saw this shortly after it came out and I thought it was neat. Especially considering it was a "first" in the world of CGI movies. It didn't do well, not even earning back the money they sunk into it, but I personally enjoyed it. Now I have my own copy. Not a game, and not even related to one, other than the "Final Fantasy" name the creators gave it.



Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...