Monday, July 3, 2017

Movie Monday #43 - Taking on a Behemoth (FFXV)


The weekly series in which I share a gaming vid, usually provided by yours truly. Today is just such a video. Enjoy! ♥


***Taking on a Behemoth***
Final Fantasy XV
Episode Prompto DLC


There comes a time in every gamer girl's life when she wants all the trophies. To that end, I went after one I actually figured I couldn't get: the Emperor Deposed trophy/achievement in the Episode Prompto DLC from FFXV.

You can't even guess how shocked I was when I managed it, on normal difficulty, on my very first try. I'm still in shock. It's not a pretty battle, and I definitely couldn't have done it without Aranea's help; she's level 50-something while Prompto is stuck at 30-something...the boss is 99.

Check it out.... ▼


*Video recorded by the Heartless Gamer Girl using the PS4 gaming console; tweaked with Windows Live Movie Maker. All things FF belong to Square Enix. None of these companies endorse the HGG in any way.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...