Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Loot (#29)

More Steam and GOG sales, more games for Lowli. Steam and GOG love me. Or hate me. Depends on how you look at things. :P

Don't know who Lowli is? That's me. I'm LowliGigger on Xbox and Steam, LowliGiggre on PlayStation, and JaimeyGrant on GOG (meant to be LowliGigger on GOG too, but messed that up when I signed up, lol). Look me up if you'd like to friend me any of these places. :) 



***Assassin's Creed Rogue***
Digital Deluxe Edition

Published by Ubisoft 
Developed by Ubisoft 
Released 2015 
*Rated M for Mature 17+*

I didn't have this AC yet, so when it went on sale on Steam I grabbed it. And while I was at it, I grabbed the deluxe edition that has all the DLC.

Kinda weird, though, as new as this game is, there are no Steam Achievements. I found that odd...




***Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes***

Published by Ubisoft
Developed by Capybara Games
Released 2011
*Rated E for Everyone 10+*

I played this game all the way through on Xbox 360 and figured I'd relive the joy on PC. I don't typically do multiplayer, so it's just the story mode I'm interested in, but it was a fun game on Xbox, so... And Steam had it on sale. I'm a sucker for a Steam sale. 




***Child of Light***
+ DLC

Published by Ubisoft 
Developed by Ubisoft
Released 2014 
*Rated E for Everyone 10+*

I have this for Xbone but I HATE Xbone, so I grabbed it for PC when it went on sale on Steam. I mean, why not? It's an RPG. With original artwork. Need I say more?

I went ahead and grabbed all the DLC as well, 'cause again, why not?

*I totally swiped the "box" art from Steam. All the images link to Steam. :) 



***Sid Meier's Pirates!***
Live the Life


Published by 2K Games
Developed by Firaxis Games
Released 2005 
*Rated E for Everyone*


I have this for Xbox but both of my Xboxes are temperamental. So when GOG put this game on sale for only $5 I couldn't help but grab it. Apparently, this game is a remake of a 1987 game. Super retro. :D

*I totally swiped the "box" art from GOG. It links to GOG. :) And I have no idea why it did that weird white bar on the right side of it either. Oh well.

Until next time... 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...